Emerald Childe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Declaration at Syracuse

+9
Dycissa Meranhaal
Eunuch
Guy Williams
Malory Andolini
Derek Wilder
Jack stiles
kaest
Traveler
andolini
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Declaration at Syracuse  Empty The Declaration at Syracuse

Post by andolini Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:11 am

On July 3rd, 2013 packages were dispatched across the state of New York and into territories beyond; the parcels contained weapons, petty cash, burner cells, and travel vouchers to Syracuse along with a personalized letter, calling Anarchs to arms.

Sebastian Andolini, the Hookup-of-Hookups for Upstate New York, called a gathering of all loyal Anarchs for the following night. On July 4th, Andolini waited atop the hood of an armored car parked near the inner harbor of the Emerald City, flanked by two elders of The Movement, the dynamic Aurora Rousseau and the enigmatic Rhatt. Once the masses had gathered, he spoke:

"Fellow Anarchs, brothers and sisters at arms; I am Sebastian Andolini, formerly of Rochester, and this announcement will be brief. I called you here to bear witness to the next chapter of our great experiment. In the name of Freedom and on behalf of every Anarch and free Kindred the world over: I declare the entirety of Central New York, the whole of Syracuse and Cortland, Ithaca and Utica, Auburn and Little Falls, Cooperstown and Binghamton, Oneida and Oswego, and all the lands about and in-between to be an Anarch Free State, a refuge and Beacon-upon -the-Hills, from now until the end of days."

andolini

Character sheet
Clan:
Sect:

Back to top Go down

The Declaration at Syracuse  Empty Re: The Declaration at Syracuse

Post by Traveler Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:15 am

*A tall, thin man in his early 20s, dressed in a black buttoned-down shirt and jeans, listens and applauds politely.*
Traveler
Traveler

Character sheet
Clan:
Sect:

Back to top Go down

Post by kaest Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:46 am

Aurora Rousseau lounges against the hood of the armored car, smiling at those that gathered. Her dark eyes glitter, perhaps with excitement as she watches all the anarchs gather. She nods approvingly when Sebastian Andolini makes his announcement, the movement graceful and fluid.

She joins in the clapping after the speech, but does not yet speak. Instead, she waits to see if any among the crowd has anything to contribute to the discussion.
kaest
kaest
Admin

Character sheet
Clan: Caitiff
Sect: Infiltrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack stiles Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:22 am

From the gatherd croud emerges a man in a HAT. Its a realy grat hat a clasic english stile bouler, he is also wering some nice clothing (a long gray coat that is pulld back to revel a 3 peace sue....and guns lots of guns.... but the hat is what brings it all together.

He walkes up to the armord car and with a modoucm of grace climbs it.

"Hello barron Andiloni, well dun I know this shining becon of fredom has ben your gole for a long time."
The man extends his hand to shake turning slitly to face the croud.

"Ladys and gentlmen, let me interduse my sellf so that what I have to say will cary the apropret weight. I am Jack Stiles anarck barron of batavia and protector of the free countys of Genice and whyoming. Now let me be the first to say congragulations and you have chosen to live in intersting times to my brother sabastion Andioleni"

Heer the man pausses for aplaws and comantary from the man of the hour.

Jack stiles

Back to top Go down

Post by Derek Wilder Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:20 am

*A man, about 6 feet tall and of a lean, but muscular, build build, leans up against his motorcycle.  He is wearing the typical Anarch biker get up of a black leather jacket, dusty blue jeans and matte black boots.  The back of his jacket has an emblem on it with boot crushing a skull against the ground.  The words Skull Crushers, M.C. adorn the emblem.  On the bike the is a quiver of wooden arrows and a collapsible bow projecting out of one of the saddlebags, which is open and within easy grabbing distance of the man.  The long, dusty blond hair on the mans head blows in the breeze as he sits against the bike, otherwise motionless with his arms crossed, listening to the announcement.*

*When Andolini finishes he stands up straight and begins to clap.  He quiets down as Stiles mounts the car and listens to him as well before again starting to applaud.*

"Fuck yeah!  Welcome to the Free State mother fuckers!  Free State! Free State! Free State!"

Last edited by Derek Wilder on Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:22 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added a comma and changed spelling)
Derek Wilder
Derek Wilder

Character sheet
Clan:
Sect:

Back to top Go down

Post by Traveler Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:12 pm

*Traveler does not appear to be carrying any weapons. However, the handle of a sonic screwdriver pokes out of his pocket*

"A good start. Looks like we have our work ahead of us."
Traveler
Traveler

Character sheet
Clan:
Sect:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derek Wilder Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:49 am

*Wilder cocks an eyebrow at Traveler*

Derek Wilder
Derek Wilder

Character sheet
Clan:
Sect:

Back to top Go down

Post by Traveler Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:02 am

*Traveler grins back*
Traveler
Traveler

Character sheet
Clan:
Sect:

Back to top Go down

Post by kaest Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:08 pm

Aurora smiles genially at the exchange.

"Settling into the area will be no easy task. There are those of us that have formed something of a proverbial scouting party, and we've discovered that this area is in some ways literally untamed."
kaest
kaest
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by andolini Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:52 am

Andolini also observes the exchange.

"I have secured the support of two veteran Anarchs in the effort to tame the Free State, Aurora and Rhatt, and my full resources will be devoted to the cause; but this feat will only be achieved through collective action. Who is ready to stand with us?"

andolini

Character sheet
Clan:
Sect:

Back to top Go down

Post by Traveler Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:02 pm

"Sounds like fun. I'm in."
Traveler
Traveler

Character sheet
Clan:
Sect:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derek Wilder Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:12 pm

*Wilder smirks*

"Dude, I'm already here. Count me in."

*Wilder mumbles*

"I guess I better get some of my friends to show up to the party. Sounds like this is gonna be fun"
Derek Wilder
Derek Wilder

Character sheet
Clan:
Sect:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack stiles Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:27 am

As I. Have 2 countys to keep in chek I will be avabule just not around all the time. But you have my suport in any endevers were you nead it.

Jack stiles

Back to top Go down

Post by Malory Andolini Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:49 pm

Malory emerges from the crowd to join Traveler.

Count me in, naturally.

Last edited by Malory Andolini on Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : tenses are important, kthx)
Malory Andolini
Malory Andolini

Character sheet
Clan: Ventrue
Sect: Anarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Traveler Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:18 am

That reminds me-Jack, we need to talk about what we're going to do with those counties. I'm all for the setup here, but we have a shitton of prime real estate in our name west of here, and quite a few people who died for it. I'd like to keep it in our name, if we can.
Traveler
Traveler

Character sheet
Clan:
Sect:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack stiles Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:39 am

Did you miss the part were I sad I live in x and won't be leaving that ill viset hear often and help
but I live in batavia. You and any one that whants to live free can come and live their

Jack stiles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guy Williams Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:52 pm

A pale man lingers near the back dressed in an open black hoodie (hood up, of course), ripped jeans, combat boots, a shirt proudly emblazoned with "RIOT RIOT RIOT," and an urban-camo military surplus backpack with a gas mask and Guy Fawkes mask slung over the back.

He grins as Andolini speaks, asking for support, and adds, "Hell, yeah, I'm in!  Place this wide open?  Guess we got our work cut out for us, but, oh, think of the possibilities!"
Guy Williams
Guy Williams

Character sheet
Clan: Good Question
Sect: Anarchs

Back to top Go down

Post by kaest Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:00 pm

Aurora listens in on the conversation, before something piques her interest.

"Perhaps I've been out of the loop. What about blood being shed for these counties, Baron Stiles?"
kaest
kaest
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Eunuch Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:15 pm

Simply claps from the back of the crowd as andolini finishes. Setting down the duffle bag thay seems insanely large for emaciated form carrying it.

As the conversation continues he crosses his arms over his tattered and patched clothing and listens.

Eunuch

Character sheet
Clan:
Sect:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dycissa Meranhaal Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:05 pm

A thin, heavily tattooed girl of about twenty-five years approaches, her bright orange hair cropped close to her head as she brushes her motorcycle helmet from her head to reveal a pale freckled face. A cocky grin on her face, she stops short when she sees Jack Stiles.

"Sup motherfucker?"

Dycissa Meranhaal

Back to top Go down

Post by isaiah37 Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:23 pm

A scruffy man in his late 20s with bad teeth and a eye-patch, dressed in tattered Vietnam era army fatigues yells as he strokes a rat.

"Those are some pretty words Sebastian but Old One-Eyed Willie would like to know what are you going to do about the Corps Fuckers in Cortland and the Snake in Corning?"

Then he proceeds to bite into the rat.

isaiah37

Character sheet
Clan:
Sect:

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:33 pm

"The Gio's won't be a problem until one of your brickthrowers steps on their toes. Which will happen. Until then start building strong relations. Give em access to the high end businesses and graveyards and you have potential allies. In exchange we can get guns and all sorts of other door prizes."

From the rear steps a bearded biker. He's of average height and thick build. Anyone close enough smells freshly turned earth. His vest has no patches other than "Nomad" over his right chest. He eyes the army fatigues briefly before continuing.

"Setites are going to depend on who their priest is. That being said, always make sure there is a better target than yourself."

He scans the crowd slowly.

"Make no mistake, you're in the big leagues now. You've cast off the little protection of the Convention of Thorns. You are now on your own and only have each other to rely on. It won't be easy. There will be blood."

He steps forward to Andolini.

"You made the call and I showed. Remus reporting for duty."
Remus
Remus

Character sheet
Clan: Brujah

http://anarch.owbn.net/mediawiki/index.php?title=Uncle_Remus

Back to top Go down

Post by Traveler Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:26 am

"It's definitely doable. A little bit of planning, a little luck. Most likely quite a bit of bloodshed before we're done. But we'll make it happen."
Traveler
Traveler

Character sheet
Clan:
Sect:

Back to top Go down

Post by kaest Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:16 am

The elegant woman seems unconcerned at the mention of the necromancers.

"The Giovanni in the area aren't terribly threatening. I've met Dona Giovanni before, and she's often quite reasonable providing you deal with her fairly."

Aurora seems pleased when Remus mentions his name.

"You've come a long way to assist us in our task. Thank you."

Her attention returns to the crowd before her.

"And you absolutely speak the truth on the matter. The Camarilla won't be pleased with our stance. We'll need to stay strong and united against the oncoming storms."
kaest
kaest
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Malory Andolini Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:22 am

Malory's eyes turn sharply to the one-eyed man when he refers to her sire as Sebastian, before her gaze turns back to look at the Elder Andolini. She mutters under her breath, loud enough for the Traveler to hear.

"This is gonna be special, huh?"
Malory Andolini
Malory Andolini

Character sheet
Clan: Ventrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next